The Thriving Healers Program Agreement
This is your contract. Please read it carefully before signing. You are making an important commitment to Julie Migneault, LLC.
1. You are securing one of a limited number of places Company offers in this round of Thriving Healers.
2. The price is $12,000, made in 12 monthly payments of $1000.
3. By joining right now, you are also receiving this bonus: Bonus Opt-In Page Package
4. Please review our Group Agreements (Appendix A). The Group Agreements are part of this Program Agreement, even though they are not spelled out in this document.
5. This Agreement, and the Thriving Healer Group Agreements, incorporated herein and made hereof, are, collectively, the entire agreement between You and the Company (“Agreement”). These written documents supersede our prior discussions, emails, online or voice messages. By signing, you agree that there is no information that you deem materially important that is not incorporated into this Agreement.
THE THRIVING HEALERS PROGRAM INCLUDES:
1. 44 Group Sessions During The 12 Month Program
You will meet weekly for Group Business Strategy or Group Supervision Sessions, with the exception of 8 integration and/or holiday weeks. During scheduled integration and holiday weeks, there will be no scheduled Group Sessions.
a. Twice Monthly Group Strategy Sessions: You will have access to Group Strategy Sessions for Program Term. The purpose of the Group Strategy Sessions is to answer your questions and provide guidance on the Thriving Healers Training Course. The Group Strategy Sessions are to be conducted virtually via Zoom or phone. Your attendance is critical for the success of this program. All business strategy sessions are subject to our business policies regarding scheduling and cancellation.
b. Twice Monthly Group Supervision Sessions: You will have access to the Group Supervision Sessions for the Program Term. The purpose of the Group Supervision Sessions is to provide guidance on your work with clients and to support you in your inner work. Your attendance is critical for the success of this program. Group Supervision Sessions are facilitated by an independent contractor or agent of the Company. All Group Supervision Sessions are subject to our business policies regarding scheduling and cancellation.
3. Exclusive Facebook Group: You will have access to the exclusive Thriving Healers Facebook Group, where you can submit questions, marketing pieces and any other materials for the group to provide feedback. The Company will participate in the Group for the Program Term by posting regular administrative updates, answering questions, and providing other information as the group needs dictate.
4. Thriving Healers Training Course: You receive access to the Thriving Healers Training Course. The eight module training course is designed to teach you how to find clients and market your professional practice. The Training Course is updated on a regular basis, and subject to change.
5. Membership Hub: You receive access to the Thriving Healers Membership Site, which houses the Thriving Healers Training Course, written materials and video and audio lessons. You will have ongoing access to the written materials.
6. Monthly Private Sessions With Assigned Team Lead: You are invited to a once per month one-on-one meeting of 20 minutes duration with your assigned Thriving Healers Team Lead. This session is to be conducted virtually (via Zoom or phone). There are limited times made available. Therefore, please make your best effort to make the available time slots work. You will receive instructions to schedule your monthly 20-minute session with your Thriving Healers Team Lead during the first month of the program. Sessions are forfeited if they are not used each month and will not be rescheduled.
7. Monthly Thriving Healers Group Working Sessions: You will have access to a monthly Group Working Session. Group Working Sessions are facilitated by Thriving Healers Team Leads or other agent of the Company. The purpose of the Group Working Sessions is to practice what you’re learning and to get reflection and feedback on your work from fellow program members. All Group Working Sessions are subject to our business policies regarding scheduling and cancellation.
8. Thriving Healers Progress Report: You will be provided a personal Thriving Healers Progress Report template via Google Sheets. The purpose of the Thriving Healers Progress Report is for both You and the Company to track your progress for the Program Term. You are responsible to complete your Thriving Healers Progress Report template by the 5th of each month of the Program Term.
1. To schedule your monthly one-on-one session with your Team Lead, the Company will provide you with a link to schedule during available days and times. There is no guarantee that our availability will match yours.
2. If you do not attend the Group Strategy Sessions, Group Supervision Sessions, Thriving Healers Working Sessions, or Monthly Private Sessions With Your Team Lead, your session is forfeited.
3. You are required to provide 24 hours notice to cancel your Monthly Private Session. If you miss your scheduled Monthly Private Session without prior cancellation, you will be prohibited from scheduling your next Monthly Private Session.
4. If we cancel or no-show a group session or your scheduled one-on-one session with your Team Lead, the session will be rescheduled.
THESE ARE *NOT* INCLUDED:
1. Services. Done-for-you services of any kind are not included.
2. Ownership of Written, Video or Audio Materials: You will have one license to view materials provided by the Company. You do not have ownership of this information, which is protected by federal copyright laws. Some of the information is also protected by a contractual license between the provider and the Company. You may not copy, re-engineer, distribute, or otherwise provide access to this information to any other person, for free or paid, without express written consent of the Company, which it may withhold for any reason.
3. Results Not Guaranteed: You are receiving a space in the program, support and guidance, but not guaranteed results from participating in the program.
4. Equipment: The program is delivered via Zoom or phone calls, and all training materials are accessed via our web-based portal or exclusive Facebook Group. You will need your own computer/device, with audio/visual capabilities and Internet access in order to participate fully in the Program. The Company does not provide these to you. Please note that your Internet Access must be sufficient to stream video/audio and download program materials.
5. Tech Support: The Company does not provide support or instruction on using your computer/device or on how to access the Internet. You are responsible for any support needed to access program sessions or training materials. Furthermore, you are responsible for providing the Company with the pre-requirements needed for us to deliver your Bonus Opt-In Page Package. This includes a web hosting service, your purchased domain name and access to an email marketing system that meet the requirements that the Company outlines.
6. Excluded Platforms : The Thriving Healers Team is available to respond to your inquiries via our private Facebook Group and via email. We do not check or respond to messages sent via any other messaging platform included, but not limited to: Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, or any other messaging tool.
7. Other Professional Services and Training: As you grow your business, there are additional professional services and/or training that you may choose, or need to purchase. Example services include, but are not limited to: accounting, bookkeeping, copy editing, web hosting, social media management, advertising, domain names, web development, software programs, or other specialized professional services or training as needed.
ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS
1. Authorization Of Payment.
By signing this Agreement, you acknowledge that payment is due in full. Even if you cannot participate for any reason, you will continue to be billed according to the payment schedule in Section 1 of this Agreement. Company considers this policy a material inducement to entering into this Agreement. If you initiate a chargeback, Company may issue an additional $250 fee to you.
By completing the Agreement you authorize the Company to charge your credit card according to the payment schedule in Section 1 of this Agreement. You agree that no additional notifications will be provided prior to your Credit Card being charged according to the payment schedule. Client further agrees that they are bound by this non-cancelable commitment.
2. Late Fees
A late fee of $50 per month will be assessed after a one-time only 14 day grace period on the first late payment. To avoid these fees, please inform us in writing via email of any changes to your credit card information or billing address.
3. Financial Responsibility.
Results can and do vary. Furthermore, by signing you also acknowledge that you have represented to the Company that payment of your Program membership fees will not place a significant financial burden on you or your family.
3. You are a Business Owner.
You enter this Agreement in your capacity as a business owner, not as an individual consumer. This is true even if you do not have a business entity such as a limited liability company. As a business owner, you may have rights under the laws of your state, and may be giving up consumer rights.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties.
Client understands the Program is offered on an “as-is, where-is” basis, without any implied or express warranty as to its performance or to the results that may be obtained by using the program. This limited warranty is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties (if any) created by any documentation.
5. If we get sued due for something you did:
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, lawsuits, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees at all tribunal levels) arising out of or related to any activity, work, or other thing done or permitted to be done by you where such liability arises from negligence on your part or the violation of this Agreement. This includes any liability arising from breach of confidentiality by any party.
6. Damages are limited under this Agreement.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY COST, LOSS OF PROFITS AND THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS, ARE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
7. No Professional Advice.
The Company does not engage in the rendering of accounting, financial, legal or professional counseling services. You acknowledge that you will make your own decisions before acting on any information gained from this program. It is further understood that before you utilize any techniques suggested by this program, you should consult licensed professionals as applicable.
8. No Guarantee of Results; Risk of Loss.
Results from the Program are greatly dependent upon individual decisions, abilities, and other factors outside the Company’s control, and the Company makes no guarantees or warranties that information provided to you through the Program will provide results. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
9. The Company can end your participation in the program.
Company may determine, in its sole discretion and without requiring disclosure of the reason, that the relationship under this Agreement must terminate. In this circumstance, Company will provide a refund to you.
10. The State of Hawaii law governs this Agreement and it will be enforced by either party in the State of Hawaii.
This Agreement will be governed by Hawaii law, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. I understand and agree that I submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of this state and agree that any legal proceeding commenced shall take place in the County of Maui, Hawaii.
11. No Assignment; No oral waivers or modifications.
This Agreement may not be assigned to any other party. Its requirements may not be waived or modified except in writing signed by the Company.
12. Electronic Signatures and Other Documents.
You agree that your electronic signature is valid and binding evidence of your assent to the terms of this Agreement. You agree to sign additional documents, which may be necessary to complete the material purpose of this Agreement, including without limitation, payment authorizations.
13. No relationship.
The parties hereto expressly understand and agree that they are not employers or employees, principals and agents, or partners or co-venturers in the performance of each and every part of this Agreement, and they remain solely responsible for all of their respective employees and agents.
Except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, I or my representative(s) agree to fully release and hold the Company harmless from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with my participation in the Program.
I have read the foregoing Agreement, understand its terms, and agree:
Appendix A: Group Agreements
The following are the agreements you make to support active and safe participation in the Thriving Healers group.
The group is a safe space to share your experience confidentially. It’s okay to share about your own experience outside of the group. It is not okay to share what any other group member has shared in-group sessions, accountability sessions or in the Facebook group.
Be your own best advocate for your experience in the group. You are responsible for your experience and for your success/results in the Program.
To support self-responsibility, we encourage each member to speak only about their direct experience. As much as possible, please refrain from speaking about another member’s experience.
You are self-responsible for your well being. Making change in your life and your business can be challenging at times. In order to make the most of your investment, you will need to assess what type of support system you may need. That may include a therapist, healer, support groups, fellow students and friends/family that support you in your work.
The group agrees to bring consciousness to how we give and receive feedback. Unless you specify otherwise, we will actively give feedback on Facebook group posts. During group sessions, please ask and receive permission of the recipient before you offer feedback. We encourage spontaneous, heartfelt and embodied responses to group shares – and we purposefully are distinguishing this from “feedback”.
The group encourages full participation and engagement in our sessions and in the Facebook group. This is very strongly recommended in order to support your success in the program. If there is anything that feels too sensitive to share, you are always at choice around what you do and do not share. Please see the “Pre Work Module” which has more details and a document on how engagement supports your success.
Group Conflict Agreement
Conflict within groups is healthy and normal. We agree to make an attempt to work out conflict directly with the individual we are experiencing conflict with. A healthy tool to express our conflict is, “This is what I’m feeling… This is what I need to come back into connection…”