Join The Team
Position Summary: DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Our Digital Marketing Specialist is a crucial team player with strong communication skills and a pure love of creating the most effective and user-friendly online funnels that WORK! You are an expert at creating the funnel and delivering results with your Fb Ads campaigns. Our company has a launch every year that goes from November through February and you’re available at this time to implement.
THIS POSITION IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF:
- You are a digital marketing expert!
- You have proven results creating funnels and ad campaigns with a high ROI
You have experience with funnel building and automated marketing platforms (We use Clickfunnels, EverWebinar, ActiveCampaign, WordPress/Divi Theme, Mobile Monkey, Stripe, Zapier)
- You’re great with technology an software platforms and can quickly and easily determine how to work with them
You are a Facebook Ads master – including strategy and management of ad campaigns.
- You’re an amazing communicator and can suggest copywriting improvements, spot errors and help to ensure everything we do is “on message”
- You LOVE everything marketing and creating efficient systems that work!
- You are highly self-responsible and thrive in a face-paced environment where deadline are met.
Having experience with the world of healing, spiritual/personal development, mindfulness coaching industries is a plus! Please mention if this is you.
IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL MANAGE & IMPLEMENT OUR 2020 MARKETING FUNNEL, INCLUDING:
1. Create and manage our automated webinar funnel:
- Update / Redesign Opt-In Page, Thank You/Countdown Page, Application Page, Sales Page, Order Page, Thank You Page #2
- Integrate Clickfunnels with Everwebinar
- Set-up Everwebinar for two different webinars we’re testing this year
- Track Daily Statistics / Conversion Rates
- Develop an integrated chat-bot messenger for those who opt-in to the funnel.
2. Integrate the Funnel with Automated Email Responses
- Be proficient in creating complicated autoresponders in Active Campaign based on the lead’s activity
- Set-up and ensure proper tagging of leads
- Manage & send any “real-time” emails needed during the launch period
- Post regular emails as blog posts on the WordPress site
3. Implement an effective Facebook Ads Strategy and manage the campaign
- Develop the right strategy to get the desired results from our Fb Ads campaign
- Implement retargeting and lead nurturing as part of the strategy
- Select effective Fb Ad Images and write effective posts
- Develop Ad Targeting to attract highly qualified leads into the funnel
- Optimize the ad spend on a daily basis
4. Testing & Optimization
- Test all aspects of the funnel to ensure it’s running as designed
- Test new copy, colors, images, layouts as needed to optimize the funnel
- Provide regular reporting to CEO on conversion rates an effectiveness of the funnel so we can adjust as needed
IMPORTANT NOTE: We’ve effectively ran this program launch for the last 3 years resulting in multiple-six figure sales. We are looking to expand upon our current funnel to optimize, simplify and improve it.
This role has the opportunity for expansion. We are looking to build two additional funnels and have regular Fb ad management going forward in 2020.
TOOLS WE USE:
It’s important that you have familiarity with these (or similar) systems:
- Active Campaign
- Mobile Monkey (chat bot)
- WordPress with Divi Theme
- Google Drive – for collaboration
This is a project-based part time position that will start with a commitment from late October through mid-February 2020. The time you spend each week will vary. When building the funnel and getting it set up, you may expect to spend 15+ hours a week. When you’re managing the active funnel, you may spend 5+ house per week. You will be responsible to manage your own time. This is a virtual position and you can work the hours that are best for you. However, you will need to be available to set-up regular meetings with the team/CEO to strategize and go over project, and to meet the project goals.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Working for an expanding online company is an incredible opportunity. If you bring your “A Game” to the table, we’ll bring:
*A virtual work environment that gives you flexibility and allows you to work when you want!
*Opportunity to grow into a regular part-time, possibly full-time position
*Pay that’s commensurate with your experience
*A team that’s on purpose, heart-centered and totally committed to making a difference.
*Support for your dreams and goals!
Complete the application in detail here: https://juliemigneault.typeform.com/to/AX31Eg
We are eager and excited for the right person to fill this position! We’re looking to get started as soon as possible!